A second Silver from Graphis!
Wow! We did it again! We received another Silver Award from Graphis, the international design journal. This one was for the same project — the rebranding of Legistics, international providers… [more]
Kid’s-eye view of brands
What a lovely idea. Show a 5-year-old a series of logos and see what she thinks about them. Ohio-based designer Adam Ladd video’d his daughter as she gave her impressions… [more]
Bands really should play in unison
The music program at Santa Monica High School (known affectionately as Samohi) is legendary. Last year, their Jazz Band swept the national high school competition at Berklee School of Music… [more]
Blumark brand identity launched
Dynamic. Different. Distinctive. The new Detroit-based financial advisory group wanted to be perceived as anything but traditional. So they chose a name that would set them apart: Blumark. And they… [more]
What can we help you find?
What else is new?
- We’re doing it again in Manhattan Beach December 6,2022
- Special event at the Skirball Cultural Center! October 26,2022
- Wine auction raises $400,000 for schools June 23,2022
- The Gold is back! May 20,2022
- Honoring a loved one May 19,2022